This is a brief introduction to the very successful online course by International fertility Academy:
STEPS TO SUCCESSFUL IUI AND LUTEAL PHASE SUPPORT IN IUI
This course provides confidence for beginners in ART to learn all about stimulation protocols, folliculometry & IUI procedures, and subsequent follow-up.
In this step by step guide, the course instructors will help you understand how to do the groundwork. You need to choose the right patients. Moreover, needs to know the procedures to perform various medical investigations, perform adequate stimulation. Furthermore, use the most perfect and effective techniques to collect and prepare the semen and place them inside the uterus.
In this IUI professional course, there are some important lessons that you need to learn.
We will explain them briefly.
- To begin with, we will teach you the basic concept of IUI, and what are the indications of IUI?
- Next, you will learn which type of infertile couples is right for IUI treatments. When discussing this matter, keep in mind that it is necessary to use IUI, if the infertile male experiences low sperm count or low sperm mobility. The other reasons to select IUI treatments are various types of cervical issues including the problems of cervical mucus, cervical scar tissue of the past treatments, and Ejaculation Dysfunction.
- You will learn why IUI is not recommended in some cases, like in women who have various complications and issues in fallopian tubes, have a history of pelvic infections, and have moderate to severe endometriosis.
- We will then delve into the details of the IUI procedure. We will discuss the different IUI protocols and their effectivity and the timing which must be followed.
- You will learn how to increase the success rate of IUI eg the type of ovulation induction agent to be used and proper time of starting, when to increase the dose, the adequate no of follicles when to use adjunctive medications
- When learning the IUI process, you will know how to decide about the timing to give trigger in the IUI cycle and whether the size is good enough or not.
- Nest we will discuss the concepts of Single and double IUI. At the same time, you will learn under which circumstances each of them must be used.