"Learn the Best, from the Best, At your convenience"
Get an opportunity to get hands on training on IUI under expert guidance at IFA Center of excellence near you.
The training will be held at a designated Centre of Excellence in your own state and might even be in your own city or town. You can to check the current list of centres affiliated to our Academy where training is allowed.
It is a 1 day course. However additional days can be arranged after discussion with the Centre of Excellence.
The participant should have enrolled and cleared the Online IUI Program before enrolling into the offline (onsite) program.
The objective of the course is to take the online learning one more step forward and impart a more practical based knowledge to the participant. The course will involve observing and understanding semen preparation techniques, insemination procedures, case discussions, practical tips on forming an IUI lab etc.
- To learn and understand about setting up of an IUI laboratory
- To learn about selection of patients & preliminary work up for IUI
- Interpreting Semen Analysis
- To understand basic principles of semen processing & analysis for IUI
- Role of AMH and Evaluation of the Infertile Female
- Case Discussions and Trouble Shooting
- Hands-on training
Certificate of Attendance
Participants can obtain a certificate of attendance after completing the Course evaluation at the end of the Course.
Rs 25,000 payable to Dame Health Associates Pvt Ltd. The fee needs to be deposited in the bank details of which are mentioned below and an email has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your payment details and your intent to undergo the hands on training and the centre of excellence at which you wish to undergo the training.
If you wish to stay additional days, then a fee of Rs. 5000 per day will be charged.
- Demonstration of Semen preparation techniques
- Demonstration of IUI procedure (subject to patient being comfortable)
- Hands-on training for semen preparation
- Discussion on how to set up and IUI lab
- Case discussions
- Trouble shooting discussions
- Lunches and refreshments
- Certificate of attendance
Additional Days (Optional)
- Additional Case Discussions
- Trouble Shooting
- Being part of the medical team during consults, counselling and follicular study
What’s not included?
- Transportation to and from the Centre of Excellence